For the past 25 years I’ve enjoyed ministry leadership in a variety of settings. Throughout this time, the listening skills I honed through spiritual direction training have enriched my relationships with congregation members, young people, spiritual friends, co-workers and volunteers. As an intuitive listener, I often assist people through processes of discernment. One of my greatest joys in ministry is accompanying people through moments of spiritual revelation and growth. I am passionate about helping people live life to the fullest possible measure.
I am a mother of two grown children living in Wisconsin and Texas. I live portions of the year in both states. I enjoy reading, writing, walking, kayaking, boating, creative pursuits, spending oodles of time in nature, and snuggling my two dogs.
I enjoy hiking, kayaking, writing, riding horse and traveling. I’m a passionate Green Bay Packer Fan. I’ve visited the Holy Land (Israel and Palestine,) walked part of the Camino de Santiago in Spain, and swam with dolphins in Mexico.
By phone: 715-308-6330
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ordained Deacon in Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- Spiritual Director trained at Center for Spiritual Direction Training Program, St. Paul, MN
- Master of Arts in Religion and Theology, United Theological Seminary, New Brighton, MN
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Wisconsin-Stout, Menomonie, WI
- 17 years of experience in Youth and Family Ministry
- 4 years working as a Church Programs Specialist with Lutheran Social Services
- 4 years of experience as a Campus Minister
- Retreat Leadership, Public Speaking, Writing, Mission Trip planning and implementation